-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandro Colorado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 April 2006 9:57 AM
To: discuss@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [discuss] Email

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:39:42 -0400, Andrew Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 55,000 euros is $66,600 US dollars...hehe :) Yes, that would be a
> potential way to get it done, and if I had available cash, I would
> definitely pitch in.

Ok but why reinvent the wheel, just support the porting of Evolution to
windows and that would cover at least two major operating systems. The
present status of Evolution win32 is more or less beta, with an
installer under development. Putting developer time into integrating OO
and evolution would be significantly less expensive than starting
afresh.