As you probably know there is an enhanced version of OpenOffice.org called OpenOffice.org Premium.
You can download from here:
ftp://ftp.fsf.hu/OpenOffice.org_hu/devel/OOB680_m5_Premium/
http://ftp.fsf.hu/OpenOffice.org_hu/devel/OOB680_m5_Premium/
(for Linux and Windows in English and Hungarian)

It contains many different templates. With version 2.0.3 I started organizing these templates in the default openoffice.org categories:
officorr -> “Business Correspondence”
offimisc -> “Other Business Documents”
personal -> “Personal Correspondence and Documents”
forms -> “Forms and Contracts”
finance -> “Finances”
educate -> “Education”
layout -> “Presentation Backgrounds”
presnt -> “Presentations”
misc -> “Miscellaneous”

layout for Impress backgrounds, presnt for Impress prewritten presentations.

Can someone organize English templates to me? I am uploading the zip file (with templates and empty folders) here:
w3.enternet.hu/szalaik/download/TEMPLATES1-en-US.zip

I also would like to build German version of OpenOffice.org, so I need help to arrange German language version of templates. I used the original OpenOffice.org extras CD and OOoPR-box compilation. The collected German templates are going here:
w3.enternet.hu/szalaik/download/TEMPLATES1-de.zip

So can you contribute this for next OpenOffice.org Premium?

Thanks,
KAMI

OpenOffice.org fanatic ;o)