Alexandro Colorado wrote:

Like I said before this is FLOSS and if you have an itch, you are welcome to scratch it, but is really annoying when you want other people to scratch it for you at least when you get an answer and you keep pointing out why u have that itch.

The problem is that for most people, this itch is right in the middle of the back, between the shoulder blades. All we can really hope for is some kind soul to relieve it.

(Hey, it was *your* analogy...)  :)

--

Rod