Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2 May 2006 at 8:54, Daniel Kasak wrote:
If this goes ahead, I think we should round up everyone in the mailing
lists who has insisted on an integrated email client and ask them to
put their money where their mouth is by funding the prizes. It is my
belief that they will make themselves scarce at this point :)

Is it necessary to insult everyone who mentions missing elements in OOo.org? OOo.org is a great program that I highly recommend to everyone instead of Microcrap Office. However, there are many people on this list who should take their insulting comments and go work for Microsoft. I am sure they would drive many customers over to OOo.org :)

It was a light-hearted jab. I stand by the content though. I will also point out that none of them will have been insulted, because they will not have read this thread. How many people have rocked up and asked the same question without searching the archives?

I take your point that you don't like my attitude towards those in question. Fair enough. Similarly, I don't like the attitudes of those who choose to use OpenOffice not because it's open-source, but because they don't have to pay for it, and then have the audacity to demand features or they'll " ... go back to MS Office, so help me God!".

Nice quip about me going to work for Microsoft though. Caught me off-guard!

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer