On Mon May 1 2006 20:23, + Andrew Sharpless wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> I use S.O., and have done since 5.0 (on OS/2, actually).
> Now, I have a big problem, though -- with S.O.-8.
>
> This [http://www.openoffice.org/product/] praises O.O., saying that Beta
> testing was by many.
> Despite all that testing, S.O. was launched on disc with a very long list
> of stupid errors.
> How can you reconcile these two facts?!
>
> The patch is so very long that this situation warrants a re-release also --
> on CD!
> I would certainly like this to happen.

Hi Andrew,
  This list is really for OpenOffice.org questions or discussions. You can of
course download it for free or get your patch for free from Sun for SO.

Also if you would like to make this product better, then please have a look ah
http://openoffice.org -> contribute

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only.

Normally users@openoffice.org is the best list to ask questions about using
OpenOffice.org