Am Samstag, 13. Mai 2006 19:23 schrieb Walter Johnson:
> I am using Open Office 1.1.2 with Yellow Dog Linux on Mac OS X.  When I
> print from Calc, I get only the first page - no matter what page range I
> select.  Calc does squeeze in 3 or 4 more rows under the page number
> footer.
>
> Is this a bug?

Probably. If it is it could very well be fixed in a newer version of
openoffice.org. We are now at OO.org 2.0.2, or if you prefer the 1.x.x
line it is 1.1.5. I suggest you download one of these at
www.openoffice.org and try again.

Questions like this are more appropriate for the users@openoffice.org
mailing list.

Guido