Le mercredi 17 mai 2006 à 15:11 -0400, Chad Smith a écrit :

> Now, Sun has finally bent over backwards and put it under a "free enough"
> licence, and you're still not happy?

More exactly - I don't care.

The time for somewhat free was years ago before a fully free bunch of
code had been rewritten. I stopped worrying about doing Java on Sun
terms more than a year ago when it become clear gcj would mature long
before Sun would resign itself to fix its licensing (they passed a
milestone today - only about two more years of proscratinating before
they remove the last excessive terms from their license)

Now I don't think anyone on this list has any hope left of convincing
you of anything, so I'll ignore the rest of your usual perceptive and
well-researched analysis.

--
Nicolas Mailhot