On Mon May 15 2006 17:25, + Mats Broberg wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hello,
>
> I'm a professional typesetter and graphic designer and have recently
> discovered OOo Writer. Quite impressive achievement so far!
>
> Would you be interested in hearing my comments and ideas for
> improvement? I'm not a programmer so I can't help you there, but with
> decades of experiece from typesetting I'd be delighted to share some
> thoughts.

Hi Mats,
 Yes we would. You probably also want to subscribe to this mailing list to see
replies. You can subscribe to this list by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and reply to the confirmation request email.

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only.

Normally users@openoffice.org is the best list to ask questions about using
OpenOffice.org

--