You can control Ooo from C# or VB.net via a usercontrol on your forms
which may be what you are looking for

See http://opendocument4all.com/content/view/22/39/

-----Original Message-----
From: CPHennessy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 19 May 2006 3:32 AM
To: discuss@openoffice.org; Vitaliy V. Dubil'
Subject: Re: [discuss] Visual Basic in OpenOffice.Calc

On Thu May 4 2006 16:50, + Vitaliy V. Dubil' wrote:
>  Hello!
>  Can you advice me where I can download examples of using Visual Basic

> in OpenOffice.Calc

VBA cannot yet be used directly in Calc, but I think engineers from
Novell are working on this. However you can have a look at Starbasic
macrois which are quite similar. have a look at the documents and
examples on http://api.openoffice.org.

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only.

Normally users@openoffice.org is the best list to ask questions about
using OpenOffice.org