2006/7/14, James Lemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi all,

I know I'm probably doing something very stupid, but after scanning
quite a few messages on "SQL errors" I can't figure it out.
I installed OpenOffice 2.0.3 and Writer and Calc work fine as usual.
However, I can't get any SQL queries to work in Base. Everything gives
the same error message (syntax error), which is totally uninformative.
The queries are OK and I am reduced to scampering down the hallway to
run the queries in Access, export the data and then run back to do my
analyses. Thanks for any hints.

Can you provide an example of a failing SQL query? I don't see how
anyone can help you ortherwise.
/$