Well we open te code and we encourage people to download it, i think thats
more than the average proprietary software cooperation. They are free to
donload audit it and ask about it. Also remember that OOo is made in C++
which maybe might not be the ideal language used on all this web apps, we
also have used some other common libraries that might be too heavy to
migrate to a web enviroment.

But you are asking an open source community to help develop a prorpietary
company (writley, irows) when usually should be the other way around.