Dear shoshannah forbes,
  This to bring to your notice about your mail as regard consideration of you
to showcase your performance in on going project in Africa.We want to award you
a project as regard your area of specialization.
  Your file number will be forwarded to you, when you show your interest on
acceptance.
  And we will attach with EASTERN ARIZONE DEVELOPERS.We are able to pay
startment fees.
  Kindly attach the information of yours---your name ----passport no---etc.
  This will be forward to EASTERN ARIZIONE DEVELOPERS---FOR YOUR VISA.
  The EASTERN ARIZONE DEVELOPRS-----will process the YELLOW PAPER---which will
cover secutrity,accomudation air ticket.
  Dr prince Jonhnson will deliver a copy of your document bearing mode of
payment.
  Our Payment schedule--------annually----(7.4 million dollar).This in
accordance of WEST AFRICA ACT PROJECT of 1912.
  Remember to attach your processing fee for inducement of your name on yellow
paper .This will qualifies you and other securiety  purpose.
  It is expected you will make your position known to us within 48 hours after
the receipt of this mail.You expect to pay (4000dollar) to our agent in Africa.
  Best regard,
  Engr Celestine Ikechukwu.
IN ACCORDANCE OF ECONOS PROJECT ACT OF 1912 AND SECTION 12 SUB SECTION 13C OF
ECONOS WEST AFRICAN ACT OF 1896

Shoshannah Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 13/07/2006, at 13:12, Dr.Rabih AbdulRahim wrote:

> I can't put new visible buttons: I tried to put "Left to right"
> and "right to left" buttons as visible, and they appear and
> disaaper in less than 1 second, i tried also on linux and the same
> problems,
> i tried to add several buttons visible but i failed in some and
> succeded in others.
> please what to do.

This happens if you have not turned on Hebrew support in OpenOffice.org.
Go to tools--options--languages tools and check the box next to
"enable CTL".
This will enable proper Hebrew support and add the directionality
buttons to your toolbar.

Shabat Shalom (as it's Friday afternoon here...)

---
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com