Dear Richard,
  This to bring to your notice about your mail as regard consideration of you
to showcase your performance in on going project in Africa.We want to award you
a project as regard your area of specialization.
  Your file number will be forwarded to you, when you show your interest on
acceptance.
  And we will attach with EASTERN ARIZONE DEVELOPERS.We are able to pay
startment fees.
  Kindly attach the information of yours---your name ----passport no---etc.
  This will be forward to EASTERN ARIZIONE DEVELOPERS---FOR YOUR VISA.
  The EASTERN ARIZONE DEVELOPRS-----will process the YELLOW PAPER---which will
cover secutrity,accomudation air ticket.
  Dr prince Jonhnson will deliver a copy of your document bearing mode of
payment.
  Our Payment schedule--------annually----(7.4 million dollar).This in
accordance of WEST AFRICA ACT PROJECT of 1912.
  Remember to attach your processing fee for inducement of your name on yellow
paper .This will qualifies you and other securiety  purpose.
  It is expected you will make your position known to us within 48 hours after
the receipt of this mail.You expect to pay (4000dollar) to our agent in Africa.
  Best regard,
  Engr Celestine Ikechukwu.

Richard/g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Martin Magnus wrote:
> Many of the spreadsheets that I create survive for many months and
> sometimes years before I have to revise an in cell formula. A feature
> that I wish I had was a way to put a comment in the cell with the
> formula like I would do if I were writing code. It would be faster than
> attaching a comment and easily maintained when having to update the
> formula.

The Note function exists for a long time.
Locate the cell.
Insert > Note
Write your information.

When the cursor hovers over the cell for couple of seconds the
note appears. There is also a red square in the top right-hand
corner. Right clicking makes the note sticky --right click again
to turn off.

saludos,
Richard.