Hi!
First of all I've to say that my English is not the best but I hope you will understand what I want to say^^ Because of a visually impairment I have to use a screen magnifier (ZoomText or Magic). These programs have a useful feature: when you're writing a document, the screen magnifier follows the cursor, at least in MS Word this works. I really miss this feature in OO because working is so very difficult for me. So my question: Would it be possible to integrate something like this into the next versions of OO? It really would make work easier for lots of visually handicapped people.

Sincerely yours,
Jens