Le samedi 22 juillet 2006 à 16:12 +0200, Mathias Bauer a écrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to take an OO.o doc, get all letters replaced with X or x,
>
> I don't know why I didn't see that immediately: replacing text will
> change the layout if you don't make sure that all relevant parts of text
> have the same size (not the same number of characters!). This can be
> complicated, e.g. when you have to replace text that wraps an image. The
> minimum requirement is that the number of lines in each paragraph will
> not change.

Mathias,

It's fairly easy to pad a § with new xxxxxxxxxxxs in that case. I don't
believe text is a problem. 99% of the times the problem is in the part
of the document which are hidden from the user : formatting rules,
pagination, etc. Reproducing these rules exactly in a synthetic document
is hard. Typing a few xs in contrast is trivial

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot