Chad Smith wrote:

> Listen you arrogant jerk - you need to get over *yourself*.

Oh really? That's pretty rich :)

<nonsense snipped>

> And, why, exactly, would I have to enter a password to open a document
> if it
> is my document?  In other words if someone emailed me a malicious
> macro'ed
> document, why would I need to enter a password to open it?  Your claim
> that
> I am "wrong" is false.  If it's my document - I don't need a password.

No Chaddy. I was answering your claim that the 'root' password is not
required under Linux to open & modify documents. Once you made that
claim, I assumed you were talking about opening and modifying documents
owned by root. If you weren't, then you're making even less sense that I
originally read into your post. Wow.

> I don't want to remove scripting, I want the concerns of the French
> official
> to be addressed.  Again - they are not *MY* concerns - they are those
> of the
> French official.

Good of you to think of the French. I salute you!

> You can go jump in a lake,

Ditto.

> I'm tired of defending myself to you or anyone
> else.

Good.

>   I support OpenOffice.org - and I have every right to express my
> opinion, concerns, beliefs, or whatever.

I'm not trying to censor you. I'm just responding to your post. Just as
you assert your right to express your view ( and God knows, you make
liberal use of that right ), I assert my right to respond. *Someone*
needs to grow up.

> Grow up.

Ditto :)

And don't top-post!