(Yes, I know I've already replied...)

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 15:14 +0100, Jim Ottaway wrote:
> So I was wondering if there was a list of known incompatibilities that I
> could look at to anticipate any potential problems.  I have looked
> around, and the closest thing I could find was the issues database, but
> that isn’t quite what I had in mind: what I would like to find is a
> reasonably comprehensive list of all known issues related to saving in
> external file formats.

In addition to what I and others have mentioned previously, you could
also try "About Opening Microsoft Office Documents" in the help file,
which lists some of the features known to cause problems ("conversion
challenges").

Could this be something more like what you were expecting to find?

--
Shawn K. Quinn