Hello Amer,

indeed. Thank you for this renewed proposal, Amer. Here's the following
information that are needed for us to open the Urdu project:
- ISO code of Urdu language
- your OOo username (please register to the NLC)
- the level of native-lang project that you wish to start with (level 1:
localization only level 2: level 1 + users support, documentation and so on)
- did you sign and send/fax the JCA?
(http://www.openoffice.org/FAQs/faq-licensing.html)

You will find more information here, by the way:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC

+1 for the Urdu Native-Language Project of OpenOffice.org !

Regards,

Charles-H.Schulz.