Hi Dayl

This is a bad bug; I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet.

I just attempted to print a form letter, and it came out skewed way toward
the left and the top. I was rather puzzled, but noticed that it was being
viewed in web layout. I changed it to print layout, and it printed fine.

Should the display mode be affecting printer output? I don't think it
should.

My understanding is that "Web Layout" is more than just a display mode.

The document itself is changed in a way suitable for saving as a web page.

In my opinion, this should affect printer output: the document should print the same way as it would for someone visiting your web site.

Adrian