I don't know if this is the correct list, but I want to thank the developers of the export formats. This is something often neglected by commercial developers - they don't give enough common open formats to save files in, especially ones that save more of the original formatting. This is one of my major reasons why have switched completely to OpenOffice.org and NeoOffice for text processing. The LaTeX export option is especially useful as I can move my work over to a LaTeX editor which has strengths in areas that OpenOffice.org is not as strong in - I see them as different but complimentary approaches for open source text processing/word processing. I also want to report that I have used the LaTeX export on a 135 page text document and it compiled into PDF and HTML formats with the TeTeX package without any critical errors and looks nice and came out with a great layout. I also appreciate very much supporting the Linux, Mac, and Windows platforms as these seem to be the main platforms people ask me about what software to use on. And Linux and Mac are the platforms I do my work on. I also want to thank those who are fixing bugs in and adding options to the PDF format as it is a great format for long documents and has such a large user base, besides being an open format. I also want the developers to know that I use some of the more unusual file export formats like Palm database DOC too.