Hallo OOo 2.0-team,

Serious reason for me NOT to use Ooo 2.0  is the absence of a meaningfully
usable markup-function. (integrated ONLY in WORD 2003). The most important
is that this WORD2003-function:

- uses ballontips for comments on the rights ide of the page, which are
connected with the appropriate text
- NOT interrupt the flow text, if text passages are deleted. The deleted
passages are likewise indicated in ballons on the right side.

The document is arranged thereby really clearly and the common write process
with many authors is very fast.

I wish that this feature are quickest possibly could integrated in OOo 2.0!
Or did you already think about this feature? Then I am interested to
experience the planned release date.
If the feature were integrated, I and many other probably also,  would
switch immediately to OOo 2.0.

Best regards

Bernhard Albrecht