Hi,

Cs. Anita wrote:
Hi, I don't have any problems just I would like to ask you if I can have some questions about the Openoffice. Because I'm writing my diploma work about OpenOffice Impress and I would like to know some special infos.
Do you consent to it?
My questions are:
When and how did you decided to make the Openoffice after the form of Microsoft Office? Who decided first that OpenOffice must be created? Is it worth giving this program-pocket free?

as always, Wikipedia has some nice answers : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Openoffice.org#History

You mention Impress, so have a look at the http://specs.openoffice.org/impress/index.html Web page to see how decisions on new or improved features are made.

Regards
Uwe
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany