Calculating holidays (e.g. Easter, Passover, Ramadan, J-dagen) would be a useful function to have in Calc. Maybe CPAN's Date::calc could be used as a base and when the function eastersunday() is fixed, there can be others.

-Lars

Lars Noodén ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        OpenOffice.org: Now ISO 26300 Standards Compliant !