On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:10:28 -0500, Cor Nouws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Ed,

Ed Germain wrote:

Is there a way to install OpenOffice on a hard drive/directory of your choice? The installation I downloaded defaults to the C: drive, and I don't see a way to point it elsewhere.

I think you have to look on custom installation - or something alike.
The setup guide on http://documentation.openoffice.org will help you.
Greetings,
Cor

OpenOffice.org usually ask you for the PATH to install. If not please choose custom installation as opposed to default installation. This will give you more install options.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Grupo de Usuarios Linux Tabasco

OpenOffice.org