Hi,

you might check the content of the HTML page. Especially if there is a table cell that exceeds the size of one page in Writer. In that case you might want to adjust the table properties. Remember: HTML doesn't know about pages.

Kind regards, Joost

When I cut or copy a text with more then one page (exemple out from a web page) and I past it in a new page in OOo, it display only one page and the rest is like if the pages where under blank pages produced by OOo. What can I do, to import correctly in my doc?