On Wednesday November 29 2006 02:04, Terry wrote:
> A user is looking for translator/s able and willing to
translate
> documents in OpenOffice formats -i.e. translator/s who would
not require
> the documents to be in M$ formats.

OmegaT is a free translation memory tool, in Java, that uses
OpenOffice and OpenDocument formats to translate.
I've been using it for about 1.5 years. Supports many
languages.  Works in Linux, Mac and Windows.

http://www.omegat.org/omegat/omegat_en/omegat.html
will lead you to more info and downloads.

saludos,
Richard.