Sharing is usually a function of the operating system and file system used. So if you have a network file system like AFS or Samba or Netware, then you can put Calc files in a shared folder.

-Lars

Lars Noodén ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Ensure access to your data now and in the future
        http://opendocumentfellowship.org/about_us/contribute