Hello,

I really like you product but I did have an idea (not sure if it's out there already) but I was wondering if the spreadsheet programme could be changed so that when you do a calculation you don't need to put an "=" sign in front of the numbers.

Eg-when I start typing 45 + 5 + 5, it assumes it's text (just like MS Excel) but could it be changed so that I don't need to type = 45 + 5 + 5 to get a number...just 45 + 5 + 5 to get a number? I know Lotus has this capability and maybe Calc does as well but I'm not as familiar with it.

Thanks for your response!

Ellen