Martin Siegel wrote:

I realize the Open Office Suite has a lot of features and is free, but I wonder why .pdf isn't listed as part of Draw as it is with Writer. People who do graphic design, the very group that would use Draw the most, would need .pdf practically all the time to communicate what's going on with others. If it isn't in the program it is a major liability. If it is a part, then it should be mentioned. I'm a graphic designer and a writer, and would otherwise have asked for the CD of Open Office but for this.

PDF export is available from ALL OpenOffice components. If the documentation doesn't list it as a feature of Draw, then this is just a documentation omission. Contact whoever is responsible for the documentation you're talking about and get them to add PDF export to the documented feature list.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer