So I have been experimenting with differant office suites out there.  I dont
have alot of money so the more free the better.  ;)  Anyway there is this
one disturbing thing to me.  As far as I can tell Microsoft office is the
only one that comes with Outlook which is an absolutely awesome mail client
in my opinion.  I like it because it integrates using calendar's and
reminders and such.  I dont remember all the features cause its been quite a
while since I was able to use it regularly.  Anyway I have been hoping to
find one that is as good as Outlook from the opensource community for free
and preferably with a office suite of some sort.

Anyway what it comes down to is I have not been able to be successful in
this endeavor.  What I am wondering is why this is not happening?  I am just
curious why there is not a awesome email client like outlook only open
source.  Did Microsoft strike a deal where no one could make a free good
email program like theirs?  LOL okay that is a little farfetched I know.  I
just am curious is all.  :)

--
-Beth

REACH high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.
DREAM deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
-Anonymous

My Tutoring services:
http://www.unicornroseinc.com

Check out my hosting services: