Hi Lars,

On Saturday, 2007-01-06 11:49:20 -0500, Lars D. Noodén wrote:

> Heads up that trolls are starting to bait with re-publishing warnings of a
> closed issue:
>       http://secunia.com/advisories/23612/

I don't see why that would be trolls baiting. Now that the fix and
patches and updates are available they publish the vulnerability and
advise to upgrade. What's wrong with that?

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Please don't send personal mail to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I use