Lutz Hoeger wrote:
Hi,

This message is cross-posted to discuss@, users@ and [EMAIL PROTECTED], in order to reach a broad audience. However, I would be happy if most of the comments / discussion / etc. could be sent to discuss@ only (not sure if the reply-to header works here).

WHAT

I would like to propose an OpenOffice.org User Experience (UX) project.

+1 from me.

I think user experience is such an important topic that a separate project covering this is a great idea.

Innovative new ideas and a lot from experience from our "real" users who work with the product every day and who are willing to help here can only improve the overall usability of our great product.

So i am looking forward to this new project and hope the invention of new own ideas will be become more important than simply copy things from other competitive programs ;-)

Juergen