Rob Putt wrote:

> This is absolutely unacceptable. Is there anyway we can prevent ebay users
> selling Open Office unless it is on a CD, as basically with a pay to
> download service someone else is just selling a download link, and the idea
> of OpenSource Office is to keep it free and open, this prevents this. Also
> it is not fair to you as an organization, as the ebay seller doesn't
> contribute to open office bandwidth bills. It is a very big scam.

Other people sold empty software *boxes*, now they sell dowload *links*.
You can't prevent the latter as well as you can't prevent the former.

Obviously there are enough people that don't read carefully enough
before buying something. So are the buyers stupid or the sellers clever?
 Maybe both statements are correct.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".