Which document format do you use?
/$

2007/1/18, A N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I use OO 2.1 on Windows XP Pro. I saved a Writer
document with a password and turned on versioning
(Under File->Versions...), and created a new version.
Close and reopen the document and the saved versions
dissapear.
Bug is reproducible on other machines as well.
There is a possiblity that this is a "feature" as
multiple copies of the file within the file might help
people who are trying to break the encryption.
Thank you for your hard work.