Chad Smith wrote:

Dear OpenOffice.org community,

For the love of Tux! Can we PLEASE do something to stop all this BS noise
about "Somebody's selling Open Office!  WE MUST STOP THEM!"

Great idea, but I don't think most people who post stuff like this pay attention to other people's posts.

For example, how many posts have there been on Apple / X11? Or on Vista compatibility? Or on people selling OOo on Ebay? Or on a great new feature to add: an email client?

Prove me wrong, people!

Nice rant though :)

--
Daniel Kasak