As far as I know there was one available. Maybe is just being released
on major versions. You can check if there is a mantainer on the
qa.openoffice.org

On 2/20/07, Matt Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi i am an open office user who lives in England.

I have noticed there is no language pack (en-gb) for recent versions
of open office. Do you require someone to  to maintain this language
pack and if so what are the knowledge requirements to maintain this
language pack.

--
Matt.

Alexandro Colorado