2007/3/10, Floyd Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I am a new user, iMac Intel duo with Mac OSX (X11).
I want to import iWorks documents into OpenOffice.
Please give me directions.     reidfm

Hello

I'm afraid Pages and Keynote don't fit with OpenOffice.org. As far as I
know, OOo hasn't got a filter to import these files.
You'll have to save (export) text files as rtf, html, word or plain text in
order to import them in OOo's Writer. Keynote files can be exported to
PowerPoint (maybe also to Flash) and imported into OOo's Impress.

HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.2 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger