Alan Frayer wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 18:43, Guy Voets wrote:

2007/2/23, Jeff-D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I would have liked to contribute since this is a great service you
provide.  However, I tried to make a contribution by credit card and it
appears that I would have had to open a PayPal account.  I do not want to
open a PayPal account.  So I didn't contribute.  I was under the impression
that I could pay by credit card.  But I could not find a credit card
option.  I'm sorry.

There currently is no credit card option, but you can use bank transfer if you donĀ“t want to open a PayPal account.

http://contributing.openoffice.org/donate.html#bank

Kind regards,
Bernd