Joe Smith wrote:

OOo comes with 5/6 such palette files; there are dozens more for downloading around the web.

But no centralized listing of them---unless you consider Issuezilla to be centralized.

Many requests for enhancement have been filed, but I know of no activity in
this area.

The only improvement I can see, would be for the colour set for Write and Calc to be changeable on the fly, without inserting a graphics object.

But creating colour palaettes is fairly easy, and they can have up to one million colours, so all your palettes could, be included in one. {One million is the largest I have tested. I haven't yet tested out my 16 million colour palette.)

xan

jonathon