Hi Mattias,

Mattias Andersson wrote:

I tried Ubuntu on a friends computer and the buttons in OpenOffice
looked really great there, soft and nice but in OpenOffice for Windows
they are dull and boring... they actually look like they come from Windows 3.11
if you know what I mean. My question/suggestion is that you implement the
buttons from Linux into Windows OpenOffice also.

Is this even possible? Will we get this in the near future?
Hope it is anyway!

Pls try Tools|Options|OpenOffice.org > View Icon Style (and Size).

Regards,
Cor

(I've send a cc to you, because you are not subcribed to the mailing list; Please mail to the list only.
To subscribe, mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands