Sandro Facondini wrote:
I am using version 2.2.0 of OpenOffice.org. My suggestion is :

Ask to save AFTER print a doc to keep saved the last print
date in document propriety.

Right now if you close saved doc after a print don't ask you
to save it again and you will miss the last print date.

Sandro Facondini
Italy

This is an option and I think this is one.

Options > Security > Warn if document contains recorded changes, version, hidden information.

Check "When printing"

I remember changing this someplace.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.