To whom it may concern,

I do not now if this e-mail is sent to the right person, but I would like to
appoint to one thing concerning open office base. I'm using Access because I
can established links to the SQL and Oracle data base (links to tables, to
be more precise) and to issue reports.
This possibilities I can not find in Open Office Base. That is one of the
major reasons way I can not use Open Office regularly. I'm still trying,
because I accept the philosophy of open source project.
Also Spreadsheet can not calculate same as Excel if there are more that
40.000 rows. I think that this is very important for most of the users,
because we can finally transfer from Microsoft Office to Open Office.

With kind regards,

Goran