On Monday 15 October 2007, joseph jordan wrote:
> ????????????????  What is this crap..

And now we have a perfect example of why only registered
subscribers should be allowed to post.

Raising the bar for new users will only help to improve
the quality of subscribers.

Regards.

example, If I am doing
> a poetry book, i want to see all the poetries in the
same document(the book)
> but in different places(the chapters or texts...). Is
the same as in a
> spreadsheets with its sheets(at the bottom of the
screen ones can select the
> sheet, I think it called tab(in spanish : pestaƱa).
> It is possible to add to openoffice-writer this
possibility, and in a
> document, one can select diferent "sheets", and in each
sheet there will be
> a text.
> I think this is very funtional characteristic for a
people that works