Hello:
I have been using OO.o for a while, and my impression about OO.o Math is that
it is a word processor extension that allows for typing of characters that
normally cannot be typed out with a regular keyboard, namely math symbols and
such.  However, is it possible to add more character support into OO.o Math, as
in typing out Chemistry/Physics related symbols?  It would be very nice if
there were even a periodic table to help with typing atomic symbols.  Another
set of characters to enter into OO.o Math is musical notation.  Of course, OO.o
is not a music composition suite, but it would be nice to have a set of
characters handy for offices and schools that require typing out musical
notation.

Another thing I want to ask is the forms feature.  In MS Office, there are ways
to make checkboxes, fill-boxes, radio buttons, etc.  How do you do that in
OO.o?  And, given an MS Word-formatted and -edited document that has these
objects, is there a way to enable OO.o to be able to edit them?  When I open my
MS Word-written document that has checkboxes and such, OO.o says that those
macros are disabled from editing.

Plz Reply
-q10

=
Sheepskin Slippers at Great Prices
We have men and ladies' Sheepskin Slippers and flat rate shipping in the
continental U.S. Large sizes too. We ship in 24 hours and can drop ship direct
for easy gift giving.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=a736e82dc5844ca5236952e8131e8fe5