Dear all,

Apologies for multiple posting. Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

The newly active project, Education, focuses on helping students and teachers learn about how to work with OpenOffice.org. Our primary aim is not use but coding, though use is always nice. A lot of work has to be done to make this happen but the payoff is substantial. Students represent the largest potential group of new developers and we need to make it as easy for them and for their teachers to learn about how to code for OOo.

Your help and participation is invited. Already, the community, stimulated by co-lead Eric Bachard's efforts, is growing rapidly. Join us at http://education.openoffice.org/ and participate on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

-louis
lead, Education Project