On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 08:48:04 -0600, Guy Voets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/11/30, John Arthur Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have recently come across an online version of OO.o in an online desktop
application called "desktoptwo" (desktoptwo.com). I am wondering whether
there is a generally available online version of OO.o independent of other
applications.

Hello,

You have a Google account, so you can use the Docs & Spreadsheets program
online. You can make, edit, open and save in different formats (Open
Document, RTF, PDF, txt, Word/Excel).

I guess the point is having openoffice.org not other crippled office suites.

Thank you for a wonderful program. It keeps getting better!

Sincerely,
John Arthur Smith

--
Alexandro Colorado