On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 19:46:46 PM -0500, Twayne ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:

> New OOo user with some past experience several years ago.

welcome!

> First time visitor here, checking to see if 1. my posts will make it,
> and 2., to ask a question:
>
> I am subbed to this group and the '... .questions' groups so far.
>   What is the significance of posts which have nothing but [moderated]
> for a subject?

New posts with such subjects are sent either from a form on the
openoffice website or manually, from unexperienced users who don't
understand very well the structure of email messages and the fact that
they're much more likely to get a useful answer if they insert a
descriptive subject.

Replies with such subjects come from volunteers who apparently can't
be bothered to add them to make information easier to browse and
search in the archives, in spite of a long discussion just a few days
ago on this very theme.

                     Marco
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84