On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:09:42 +1100
First Last wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like Openoffice to consider adding the aquifanenlt of
> microsoft publisher, to use. Be able to build web pages and such and
> make profional fylers.

Not sure what an aquifanenlt is, but OpenOffice.org already has a web
feature courtesy of Writer-Web, "File - New - HTML Document".

What features do you lack for Professional Flyers. Perhaps you have not
found the templates yet?

I suspect most of the features you would want already exist,
unfortunately your lack of specifics does not help us identify what you
are referring to.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416