On Saturday 09 February 2008, Gustavo Paz wrote:
> I used openoffice but I note a Problem when I write in
> Spanish the ortography corrector does not work in
> spanish I download a dictionary in your page but every
> single  word I must choose over an over again the
> spanish dictionary because the progran check english
> by default,  so there is a posibiliti that I can
> Choose set spanish or english as language by defalut
> like in Microsoft Word.
> thanks

You are probably using the English interface which
defaults to writing English text.

Open a document, Select All Text (Ctrl-A o Ctrl-E
depending), right click, choose Character, set the lang
to the one you wish to work with in this document.

It can also be defined in the options for new documents.

saludos,
Richard.