2008/2/21, Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I was willing to make a donation but had to cancel the procedure because
> you
> expect me to tell you my telephone number which I am not prepared to tell
> you. Why do you need that information ?
> Let me make my donation w/o sending information about tel ext.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Hartmut A. Paul

Hello Paul,

I suppose it's PayPal that's asking for tel numbers etc.
You can make a donation by bank transfer (and it makes it easier for you,
since the bank is located in Germany...)
See:
http://contributing.openoffice.org/donate.html

HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.3 m221 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger